Naxos is the place to be if you are a mountain bike lover or if cycling is a part of your life. Discover Naxos by bike and learn more about the landscape, culture and the people who live on this beautiful island. The mountain bike tours and the MTB bike rental centre offers a wide variety of rides to fulfill every demand – from comfortable downhill bike tours for the whole family, up to programs for top-performance MTB athletes.
The Bike Highlights
- Our Bike guide speaks English and German
- The bike center consists of modern, well maintained GHOST mountain bikes, city bikes & kid bikes
- Our MTB guide will accompany the group at all times and makes stops to explore the islands hidden secrets.
- We bike along beautiful sandy beaches, ruins, beautiful churches or an olive museum. We are passing trough agricultural fields and typical Cycladic villages with narrow and twisted alleys. If you like, we can stop for a drink with sea view or take a quick swim to cool down or dive into some Greek mythology. Also the way up to the mountains is worth this long climb with a gentle incline on asphalt or concrete roads. We are passing traditional villages and naturally kept landscapes where our goal is the peak of Zas, named after Zeus, God of the Olympus
- Our MTB guide will discuss with you the different tours and levels, don’t worry for every level we have a fitting challenge.
We’re excited to get out on the road with you
Our MTB guide is summer and winter on the road to explore new trails, from rides along the coast to grinding uphill terrains, to offer an amazing diversity of terrains for riders of all skill levels.