Naxos is the place to be if you are a mountain bike lover or if cycling is a part of your life. Discover Naxos by bike and learn more about the landscape, culture and the people who live on this beautiful island. The mountain bike tours and the MTB bike rental centre offer a wide variety of rides to fulfil every demand – from comfortable downhill bike tours for the whole family to programs for top-performance MTB athletes.
The Bike Highlights
- Our Bike guide speaks English and German.
- The bike centre consists of modern, well-maintained GHOST mountain bikes, city bikes & kid bikes.
- Our MTB guide will always accompany the group and makes stops to explore the island’s hidden secrets.
- We bike along beautiful sandy beaches, ruins, churches or an olive museum. We pass through agricultural fields and typical Cycladic villages with narrow and twisted alleys. We can stop for a drink with a sea view, take a quick swim to cool down or dive into some Greek mythology. Also, the way up to the mountains is worth this long climb with a gentle incline on asphalt or concrete roads. We are passing traditional villages and naturally kept landscapes where our goal is the peak of Zas, named after Zeus, God of the Olympus.
- Our MTB guide will discuss the different tours and levels, don’t worry; for every level, we have a fitting challenge.
We’re excited to get out on the road with you
Our MTB guide is summer and winter on the road to explore new trails, from rides along the coast to grinding uphill terrains, to offer an amazing diversity of terrains for riders of all skill levels.