Naxos is the place to be if you are a mountain bike lover or if cycling is a part of your life. Discover Naxos by bike on our fascinating mountain bike tours and learn more about the landscape, culture and the people who live on this fantastic island.
The mountain bike tours and the MTB bike rental centre offer a wide variety of rides to fulfill every demand – from comfortable downhill bike tours for the whole family, up to programs for top-performance MTB athletes and challenging downhill’s.
Different guided MTB Tours
- Old Mountain Villages, 46-50 km, ca. 4 hours
- Demeter Temple & Beach, 40 km, 4 hours
- Sun & Fun, 25 km, 2 -3 hours
- Sunset tour, 25 km, 2-3 hours
- Zas Bike & Hike, 42 km, 7 hours
The Bike Highlights
- Highly trained, English and German speaking bike guide.
- A Bike centre equipped with modern, well maintained GHOST mountain bikes, city bikes & kid’s bikes.
- An MTB guide accompanying the group at all times during our bike programs and making stops to explore the islands hidden secrets.
- Cycling along beautiful sandy beaches, country lanes and tracks, passing through agricultural fields and typical Cycladic villages with their narrow and twisted alleys, ruins, beautiful churches or an olive museum.
- The opportunity to stop for a drink with sea view, take a quick swim to cool down or dive into some Greek mythology.
- The way up to the mountains is worth the long climb with a gentle incline on asphalt or concrete roads passing traditional villages and naturally kept landscapes where our goal is the peak of Zas, named after Zeus, God of the Olympus
Our bike guide is here to discuss the different tours and levels with you. Don’t worry; we have a fitting challenge for every level.