Naxos is the place to be if you are a mountain bike lover or if cycling is a part of your life.
Discover Naxos by bike and learn more about the landscape, culture and the people who live on this fantastic island.
The mountain bike tours and the MTB bike rental centre offers a wide variety of rides to fulfill every demand – from comfortable downhill bike tours for the whole family, up to programs for top-performance MTB athletes.
The Bike Highlights
- Highly trained, English and German speaking bike guide
- Bike centre consisting of modern, well maintained GHOST mountain bikes, city bikes & kid bikes
- Our MTB guide will accompany the group at all times during our Bike programs and makes stops to explore the islands hidden secrets.
- We bike along beautiful sandy beaches, ruins, beautiful churches or an olive museum. We are passing trough agricultural fields and typical Cycladic villages with their narrow and twisted alleys. And if you like, we can stop for a drink with sea view or take a quick swim to cool down or dive into some Greek mythology. And also the way up to the mountains is worth this long climb with a gentle incline on asphalt or concrete roads. We are passing traditional villages and naturally kept landscapes where our goal is the peak of Zas, named after Zeus, God of the Olympus
- Our bike guide will discuss with you the different tours and levels, don’t worry for every level we have a fitting challenge.
Mountain bike Tours
Discover all the mountain bike trails in the region.
- Old Mountain Villages, 46-50 km, ca. 4 hours
- Demeter Temple & Beach, 40 km, 4 hours
- Sunset tour, 25 km, 2-3 hours
- Zas Bike & Hike, 42 km, 7 hours